OCEAN VIEWS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
- Attractive 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 carport home with excellent potential
- 600 metre walk to Narrawallee Beach; short walk to Tallwood Shops, Bannisters and Rick Stein's restaurant
- Ocean and mountain views
- Recently renovated kitchen featuring gas stove, new oven and dishwasher, built-in wine rack and substantial cupboards and bench space
- Covered back deck, polished floorboards, lots of natural light and open plan living
- Large level back garden and fully fenced
- Plenty of storage
- Short drive to Milton and Mollymook Beach
Resting high amongst the trees on Bannister Head Road, sits this appealing 3 bedroom abode. Positioned at the Matron Porter Road end of the street, the height of the house allows for an ocean view to the north east and a view of the mountains to the north west.
Offering ample natural light, the living room opens up onto the covered back deck from which you can behold the northerly aspects.
The recently renovated kitchen features a gas stove, new oven and dishwasher, built-in wine rack and substantial cupboards and bench space.
The home contains polished floorboards throughout and a second shower and toilet in the downstairs laundry which also has considerable storage space. The yard is fully fenced with the carport located inside.
The property is only a 5 minute drive to Milton but more importantly provides a short walk to the south end of Narrawallee Beach, combined with a very short drive to North Mollymook's beach and shopping precinct.
A smooth saunter home on a sultry summer evening from Bannister's? Yes please!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.