Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
How's the Serenity
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set in the picturesque Kings Point surrounded by an abundance of nature and wildlife, this family home is the ideal investment opportunity or first home. Conveniently priced, providing the perfect opportunity to break into the property market. Located only minutes from the boat ramp and lakes edge of beautiful Burrill Lake.
Drive through garage to large covered outdoor entertaining area, all bedrooms with built in wardrobes, walk in robe to and ensuite to main bedroom, separate lounge and dining areas and a user friendly kitchen.
• Excellent condition throughout, recently repainted & recarpeted
• Cosy and warm in winter with slow combustion fireplace
• Enjoy cool ocean breezes in summer
• Glass sliding doors opening onto leafy backdrop graced with filtered lake views
• Established gardens and large fully fenced yard
• located peacefully in the quiet and safe village of Kings Point
• Ideal weekender, investment or home
• Currently tenanted with a great, long term tenants in place
For more information or to arrange your inspection please contact Megan Pollock on 0427 553 928 or Christie Cooper 0427 553 922.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
696m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.